PT-8 Screen Printing Machine | Cylindrical Products
- Design permits simple modification and integration.
- Stainless steel air cylinders.
- Top quality linear ball bearings rated at over 300 million cycles.
- Pneumatic system cannot overload, burn out or become obsolete.
SYSTEMS TO SUIT YOUR APPLICATION & BUDGET
Not sure what you’re looking for? Feel free to browse by screen printing application.
- Product Description
Reliably Print Your Products At Industry Standard Speeds
English Data Sheet | Spanish Data Sheet
The Systematic Automation PT-8 series printer is a high speed, high accuracy, turret type screen printer designed for printing a wide range of cylindrical products. The PT-8’s design simplicity translates directly into savings for you. This printer is reliable, fast, safe and easy to use. You can easily and quickly go from one product line to another with the user friendly dial changeover design. The Model PT-8 also features a control panel for simple operator input of controls. The system is entirely pneumatic and has no electrical components to burn out or go obsolete. At Systematic Automation, we believe that helping you achieve the best results from our equipment is good business. Our highly skilled engineers stand ready to provide application assistance for the PT-8 printer.
- Glass and ceramics
- Precision machine tool quality and durability.
- Operator friendly controls.
- 8 station indexer is standard. 4-6-12-24 station availability for higher speeds and various size products.
- Auto-take off capability.
- 100% air operation (safer for use near flammable solvents).
- Pneumatic systems cannot overload or burn out.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Hardened ground and polished shafts, top quality linear ball bearings rated at over 300 million cycles.
- Open design keeps ink vapors from collecting or being directed toward operator.
- Universal screen mount.
- Quick release squeegee assembly.
- Flood bar rises and falls alternately with squeegee.
- Carriage opens pneumatically for screen cleaning and set up.
- Precision hinged rear screen frame holder provides access to inside of screen and squeegee without affecting registration.
- Pneumatic Control Panel.
- Emergency stop.
- Adjustable operating speed.
- Adjustable print speed.
- Adjustable flood speed.
- Adjustable squeegee pressure with gauge and regulator.
- Single cycle/automatic cycle.
- Print-flood/flood-print switch.
- Carriage up/down.
- Variable indexer speed.
- Squeegee holder.
- Heavy-duty welded steel base with casters and tote bins.
- Stroke counter.
- Foot pedal cycle start.